Skold has immediate openings for dependable, hard-working laborers to perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites using equipment and instruments required of the job(s) assigned.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at project sites
- Under direct supervision of Field Supervisor, perform support to field efforts on commercial construction labor and maintenance tasks
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Skold and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Driver’s license a plus
- CDL paid extra – assistance to acquire a CDL available
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job and have reliable means of transportation
Pay Starting at $17-$25 per hour depending on qualifications.