Skold Construction Services is a leading specialty subcontractor specializing in commercial construction projects. We are currently seeking a reliable and dedicated Construction Laborer to join our team. As a Construction Laborer, you will play a vital role in supporting our construction projects by assisting with various tasks and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our worksites.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual with a passion for construction and a desire to contribute to the success of commercial construction projects, Skold Construction Services welcomes your application for the position of Construction Laborer. Join our team and be a part of our commitment to delivering excellence in construction.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at project sites
- Under direct supervision of Field Supervisor, perform support to field efforts on commercial construction labor and maintenance tasks
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Skold and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job and have reliable means of transportation
- Must live within driving distance of our office. (5730 NE 17th Street, Des Moines, Iowa)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Are you able to pass a pre-employment drug screen?
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person